North China University of Science and Technology locates in Tangshan, 240km away from Beijing. It is one of the ten key universities of Hebei Province, China. It is a comprehensive university taking engineering and medicine as the backbone and pursuing a harmonious development of engineering, medicine, sciences, economics, management, law and humanities. Education programs are provided for doctors, masters, bachelors, international students and adult students. For more information on NCUST, please refer to /
We are looking for one qualified Russian teacher from September 2018 to teach Russian to college students.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
• Russian as native language
•two years’ relative working experience(unnecessary for Russian language/education graduates or who has teacher’ qualification certificate in teaching Russian )
• A monthly salary of 8000-8500RMB for 16 class hours per week.
• On a full year contract get a payable winter vacation(6 weeks long).
• Paid public holidays (including New Year’s Day, Spring Festival, Qingming Festival, International Labor Day, Duanwu Festival, Chinese National Day, Mid-autumn Festival and other holidays designated by law and regulations).
• 2200 RMB travel allowance per year
• On a full year contract get a return airfare reimbursement of international economy class between China and international teacher’s home country.
• A temporary residence permit in China.
• Health insurance.
• Help on arrival: free airport pickup.
• A two-bed roomed flat (rent free) with furniture, bedding, internet, washing machine, telephone, television, refrigerator, toilet and air conditioner.
• Free Chinese lessons
Please send your application including ALL of the following documents
1. CV/Resume together with a recent photo;
2. A copy of your degree/diploma/certificate;
3. A photocopy of the photo page of your valid passport;
4. Letter of Recommendation;
Applications should be forwarded by email to Mr. Han at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add.: Foreign Experts Office,
Department of International Cooperation,
North China University of Science and Technology ( 21 Bohai Road, Caofeidian Xincheng, Tangshan,063210 Hebei, P.R.China)
Tel: 086-315-8805324, 13613258168